Green Light Wellness | Learning How to Decarboxylate
by Shovana Williams on November 24, 2020
One recipe that should be at the front of your recipe book is the one for the decarboxylate process. This is a must. You cannot simply crumble the CBD flower of choice into your recipe and expect results. The cannabinoid CBDA is in the flower blue dream but it will not interact with your Endocannabinoid System unless it converts to CBDB. For it to convert, you must decarboxylate the crumbled CBD flower.
Decarboxylate Step-by-Step Process
- Oven temperature — 230-260 degrees F.
- Break hemp flower into small pieces.
- Spread on parchment covered baking tray.
- Place in the tray on the middle shelf in oven.
- Bake for 2 hours.
- Remove and cool. It is now sufficiently decarbed!
- Put in a grinder of your choice and grind to the consistency of ground oregano.
- Store in air-tight jar. Will be good for 2 to 3 months.